Thursday, October 16, 2008

Click to play Fall Trip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Donna said...

Amanda, this is wonderful!!! Thanks so much for putting this up!! It is absolutely beautiful there!! I am so envious but so happy that you're getting to have this wonderful adventure. I do believe that is the most beautiful place I have ever seen...it looks so peaceful, relaxing, romantic! And the music you selected just goes with it so well.
Have fun and hope to see you at Christmas time!
Love ya!
Aunt Donna

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Wow absolutely beautiful! You take fantastic pictures! You look great! and so does the scenery!

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Anna had to watch your video again this morning. She really likes it. When I turned it off she wanted more.

Amanda Hatch said...

Thanks Aunt Donna and Erin! It was absolutely georgeous there. That is too cute about Anna. Hope all is well with you all. Love and miss ya!

Emma-jo-louso said...

i want to live where manda lives!