First: Craziness because my teachers kept homework assignments coming right up to my finals
Then:My landlord sent me an email saying she wants to sell this place and told me to start looking for a new place to live
The next day: I found some girls who were moving right now and they gave me an application
Later: My roomma
te rushed into my room with this huge box filled with snacks and treats from my mom and dad to help me through finals!!:) Two days ago: I was talking on the phone with a classmate trying to figure out this online quiz and my computer battery was dying so I took it into my room to plug it in then I go to walk back out when this bag of clothes, waiting to be given away, grabbed my foot and slammed me onto the tile floor, the phone flew out of my hand and I proceeded to slide until my hand, then arm crashed into the closet door. I quickly grabbed my phone and continued talking, still sitting on the floor, cuz i was in a little pain. I went on with my day, saw the new apartment for the first time, had dinner with my new roommate and a neighbor, came home went to bed and was wondering why my finger was hurting... and kept waking up all night from it, when I remembered I probably hurt it in my little crash.
The next morning: I couldn't even bend my finger, and was wondering how I would be able to fill out my two hour essay questions for my history final. But I taped them together that whole day, and I was able to finish my exam today without hardly even noticing it!! yay!

3 comments:
Well, that is the saddest thing I ever did hear!!! Why didn't you call your mom and tell about this? Maybe you need to visit the medical clinic for a fancier splint. Anyway, glad you liked the survival kit. Did you get accepted for the apartment?
Love ya'
MOM
Ouch! That is funny! I guess I talked to you after the fall and before the apartment viewing. How do you like the new apartment? When do you move in?
i thought i did tell you about the apartment... its scary, haha jk. but its definitely not as nice as this one, and the hookups for a washing machine are in the kitchen, behind where the refrigerator is right now, so the fridge will have to move somewhere...and we'll have to find a way to put the dyer exhaust outside...its pretty lame. hopefully it all works out...
Post a Comment