Friday, September 26, 2008

New Hampshire Camping, and random site seeing







First campout on east side was in New Hampshire. It was absolutely beautiful. I had a blast canoeing the river and having sacrament the next day along the lake and forest. Some other sites we saw along the way was the Boston Temple, Minute Man-where the first shooting was heard in Lexington, and we also saw the Joseph Smith Birthplace in Vermont. (note: other gal in my pics was my tent buddy I met there. She was from Maine) There were so many spiders there though-literally 3-4 nasty spiders in tent each time we went in, that we ended up in the back of a car. That was one crammed night.

3 comments:

Emma-jo-louso said...

the bottom picture looks like your floating. haha

good job manda! getting all those pictures up there and everything. and the best part...you are smiling in most of them!!!!!!!!! haha

its so pretty over there! i'm jealous.

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Looks fun! I am jealous!

Donna said...

I love your pictures! It looks so pretty there. I'm glad you're getting out and doing lots of fun stuff. Hope school is going well--I'm already overdue to get my teeth cleaned! hahaha! Hope you can post more soon.
Love ya bunches!!
Aunt Donna