Friday, September 26, 2008

New York Area










Awesome pics of elk Dad! I didn't even hear about that. Connecticut has been a little hectic from finding a place to live to my school adding me back to a class after it has already been going for a month. Hope I can catch up! Well here goes, let's see if I can get some pics added to this. From Niagara Falls, to Palmyra Temple, Sacred Grove, and NYC!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Amanda!
I LOVE these pictures!!! Looks like you're having a BLAST!!! Jumping in the air and lots of shopping bags in Times Square!! The countryside looks so pretty, too. Keep us posted on here!
Love ya!
Aunt Donna

Amanda Hatch said...

Thanks! It has been a good time. It is already getting chilly here! Sweater time. Hope all is going well with you.
Love,
Amanda

Young Hatch Batch said...

Amanda, these are great pictures!
It is so beautiful and you look fantastic....keep posting and sharing your great East Coast adventure!
Love ya'
Mom & Dad

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

I love the pictures! your hair looks so good! I love it wavy like that! And I like that white shirt. I just like everything I guess. Love ya!

Thanks for posting!