Yeah, I wanna know what happened to the post Emily put on here before! hmmmm?! I LOVED it, Emily! When I went back to leave a comment, it was GONE!: (Aunt Donna
I never even saw it. Why did you delete it?? I agree can't wait to hear from you! GOOD JOB Amanda love that you are updating!
Really Em had a post. Yeah I missed it too...you're in bring trouble emily jo lou so if you deleted it
Jaime's Turn!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah, I wanna know what happened to the post Emily put on here before! hmmmm?! I LOVED it, Emily! When I went back to leave a comment, it was GONE!
: (
Aunt Donna
I never even saw it. Why did you delete it?? I agree can't wait to hear from you! GOOD JOB Amanda love that you are updating!
Really Em had a post. Yeah I missed it too...you're in bring trouble emily jo lou so if you deleted it
Jaime's Turn!!!
Post a Comment